January 22, 2009 - Nesting

Well we have officially started nesting. We finished getting everything out of the nursery over the weekend so it can become an actual nursery. And Daddy D accomplished a ton of honey-do's over the weekend as well. He is on call this weekend so I think he was beginning to feel the crunch. The carpet cleaner is coming on Saturday and after that we will me ready to move in the furniture. Special thanks to D for taking care of getting that set up as well so I didn't have to try to find a spare moment to make that happen.

I talked to my mom earlier this week and I think she is spending a good portion of her vacation working on things for Katie as well. She said she had been cutting out pieces for the bedding! I can't wait to see how it turns out. NO pressure mom! :)

Everything seems to be falling into place. Things are still going well with me. I have stay puff marshmallow feet by the end of most days, but they go down over night. Katie has learned that the best time to exercise is about 1 AM as she has woken me up most ever night for the past week with a new routine. I also think it is possible that I may have gained back that 2 pounds I lost last time I went to the Dr. as I am all of the sudden hungry ALL of the time. Still no crazy cravings although french fries dipped in Wendy's Frosty are very good.

In other news, Cooper has been released from his pen and now spends the night in the bedroom with us. He hasn't quite got the hang of sleeping through the night without a lick or two to D's face, but he is a good snuggler when D has to be gone. Now we get up about 5 AM to go outside and the barking at the dark outside has stopped for the most part too. Our horse is becoming a man! I am so proud. D is talking to him about a saddle so Katie can ride him around the back yard when she gets big enough.

Well that's enough for now. I have Dr. appointment on Monday morning and will let you know if anything major comes of it.

Love to all,

Daniel, Kelly, and Kaitlyn

No comments: