October 22, 2008 - I feel you Peanut

I am so sorry it has been so long. I had no idea how long I waited to send an update to everyone.

Things are good, but crazy. I thought I was suppose to have more energy but I don't feel like I do. Maybe I have just added more things and that is what is making me tired. I am starting to look quite fluffy and started to really show during the cruise. I have a feeling I will be huge by Christmas and I will still have a few months to go. :) By the way, do not expect ot see pictures of my belly. I am big enough as it is and do not need the electronic reminder of how big I am getting. In other words, I do not plan on taking the weekly pic because I just don't want to. (Sorry just me being cranky. Now you see what D gets to put up with. LOL)

Peanut is kicking and moving up a storm. I have been feeling a kick or two several times a day for the past few weeks, but last night he/she did their first gymnastic routine in my belly which was quite funny. Daddy D still can't feel Peanut move but is getting very excited about when he can. He has started reading the section of his daddy book about things that will stimulate peanut while he/she is still inside me, like music and light. I am just waiting for the day that he tries to strap a walkman to my belly.

We go on Monday for our ultrasound to find out if peanut is a he or a she. D is playing it cool, but I can tell he is excited about it even though he swears it is a boy and the only reason we have to do this is so I will quit bugging him to think about girl names. So I guess we will find out on Monday if is will be Landon Richard Bogard or Baby Girl Bogard. I will send everyone an email sometime on Monday to let you know.

Love to all,

Kelly, Daniel, and Peanut

No comments: