The Dream

OK! So a few people have been telling me they have been having dreams about Katie's arrival and they are pretty normal or at least seem like thinks that could happen. Like Leah telling me that she keeps having dreams about Katie being born and then by the end of her dream she is already a toddler. Or Kristin J told me that she had a dream last night that I called her to bring me my Junior League Waco cookbook at the hospital because I forgot it and wanted to read it during delivery. Those two were just a few examples of the semi-normal dreams people have been having, but I think I had the one that takes the cake last night!

So here it goes. (Editors Note-Please remember I have had a major increase in hormones, weight, and stress; just to name a few, over the last 9 months so the build up at this point must be tremendous.)

I had a dream that I had the baby, it was a boy that was looked like Chesley Latelys sidekick Chuy and was covered in hair like a Ferrel hog. He weighed like 40 lbs and they dressed him in baggy black jean shorts with gold trim and an over sized white t shirt with gold foil writing. I swear he had just come out of a rap video. And of all thing the only thing I kept on saying to D was that I was concerned because everything we had was pink!!!! That's when I woke up.

There was actually more to this dream, but I don't remember all of the details fully so I just gave you the major highlights. Plus I figured by now you are already laughing so hard that you have had to get up and run the restroom so you wouldn't wet yourself.

I told D about it this morning and he told me to get off the crack. (Editors Note-no actual crack was or will be consumed by me during this pregnancy nor before. And as far as I am concerned never will be after.) I am kind of scared now though because this was the first dream I have had about the baby. Hopefully tonight things will be more normal. I better have this baby girl before I drive myself crazy with dreams. Just had to share today.

Love to all,

KB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay Kelly- My last week of being prego with Jacob, I kept having dreams he only had one eye and one arm. I must have been eating the wrong thing before going to bed, but I always woke up with this horrible feeling. Ha..ha... Hope all goes well on Monday. We will be thinking about you, Daniel and Katie!!!!
Dayna